Monday, October 20, 2008

Charles Petty Visionary Property Investments SCAM

Charles Petty Visionary Property Investments This man makes promises he does not keep. I have invested with him and not received any of the return I was promised. Lithonia Georgia



"My husband and I met Mr Petty at a real estate seminar. He is an impressive person. We trusted him and invested in his system. We were promised a return on our investment if we 'did a deal' with his company. I choose to invest my IRA money with him. It has been 3 months and we have not received a refund. The investment also seems to be fraudulent. There has been no property identified as promised and I have not received the interest payment I was promised.I am writing this in hopes to stop others from investing with his company. I am now in the process of taking legal action."

Norma
denver, Colorado
U.S.A.

Read More Here >>

No comments: